In the Honors Program, you are part of a community of scholars, including Catholic University's best students and faculty. You will receive a rigorous liberal arts education, learn to think critically, and enjoy the benefits of personal, one-on-one advising as you plan your course of study and life after graduation.
Spring Advising for First-Year Students
- You must set up your advising appointment with your undergraduate advisor.
- Contact information for your advisor is here.
- There are two program-wide advising meetings- you must attend one of them. Please check your email for times and locations.
Sophomore, Junior, and Senior Advising Instructions
- If you plan on taking an Honors course then you will need to sign-up for an appointment in order to receive a permission.
- Please make every effort to meet with your major advisor before scheduling your appointment with us.
- Check your email for information about booking an appointment!
- If you are unsure about taking an Honors course come talk to us about your options!
If you are currently studying abroad please email email@example.com with your proposed classes for Spring 2023.